Between June 2-4, 2019 AGCOM experts concluded the Facts Finding report regarding the EU Framework on Development of sharing mechanisms for access to telecommunication infrastructure, networks and other facilities owned and operated by others, describing not only the EU framework but also the national framework with reference to the regulation of Member State participating in the Twinning Project.
The New European Union Electronic Communication Code
2nd of July 2019 - Daniel Frisch St. 1, Tel Aviv-Yafo
The workshop - organized within the framework of the Twinning Project IL 16 ENI TE 01 16(IL13) funded by European Union - is aimed at presenting the new European Union Electronic Communication (EU EC) Code, recently (December 2018) adopted by the European Institutions: Council, Parliament and Commission.
The Member States partners and representatives from the Ministry of Communications held several meetings in Jerusalem during April 1-3, 2019.
The mission meetings covered many areas of Non Discrimination (ND) and Reference Interconnection and Access Offers (RIO).
The Member States experts from Italy and Latvia as well as representatives from the Ministry of Communications held several meetings on consumer protection in Tel Aviv during April 1-3, 2019.
The new European Electronic Communications Code (EECC) was presented to the Israeli MoC experts between March 18-20, 2019 in Jerusalem. A team of experts, led by Agcom with the participation of Hungarian experts from National Media and Information Communications Authority (NMHH) has given a detailed description of the latest legislative reforms: EECC and new BEREC Regulation, as well as regulatory principles, objectives and relevant tools.
Twinning Component 3.3 meetings on “The new EU audio-visual regulatory framework: challenges and opportunities” were held between March 11-13, 2019 in Tel Aviv as well as Jerusalem. During the meetings, a team of MS experts from Agcom gave an overview on the access regulation for linear and non-linear media service providers based on conditional access, Market analysis, SMP regulation and programming quota obligations in the AV sector as well as case studies related to the Italian and EU experience.
- Twinning Workshop: “The new EU audiovisual regulatory framework: challenges and opportunities”
- First Steering Committee Meeting, December 18, 2018
- Methodologies for the proper implementation of a wholesale market for electronic communication networks
- Launching Conference: Tel Aviv, November 27, 2018
- Evaluation of the implementation of mandatory results of the previous twinning project and addressing of any Shortages – Focus on Data collection
- Meeting with EU Delegation to Israel
- Start of the Twinning Project - Arrival of the Resident Twinning Advisor